Saturday, May 5, 2007

My first dream...

Last night, I had my first dream about Shane. It was quite powerful and filled my heart to overflowing with love for him.

I remember being some place where we had been separated into teams and Shane and I were separated onto opposite teams. The counselor that I work with at school, Elena, was in my dream, as well as my best friend Allette.

We were put into armor and placed on opposite ends of a big field. At this point it gets kinda mushy, so if that stuff makes you want to throw up, you might want to stop reading. :) Anyway, so, we are across from one another and I can barely see his face. Elena looks at me and says "think about how he might be feeling right now..once again, separated from him mom." So, I said "well, then I'm changing teams!" She said, "No, you can't. We have to stay on the teams we were put on or we'll get in trouble." I said I didn't care and took off running towards Shane (yeah, I know...kinda makes you want to gag)....Shane just stood there as I reached him. I kneeled down and hugged him like I hadn't seen him in a million years.

I didn't know it, but my team had followed me across the field and I looked to my right and there was Allette. Her eyes were filled with tears, but I didn't know why she was crying. All I knew was that I was there and had my little boy and everything had been made right.

See, told you it was pretty mushy, but hey, it was my first dream about him, so I HAD to write it down regardless of how mushy it may be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I'm not gagging--maybe because I'm IN the dream :) I must have tears of joy that the Lord has given you the desires of your heart. You are such a great Mom, Twyla. Your instincts are phenomenal and they even convey into your subconscious dreaming!! How great is that!!!